Why work with us?
How do I apply?
Junior Developer - £15-£20k
ip-Xchange is a privately owned professionally run IT managed service organisation, offering innovative hosted and managed ICT services to our clients.
An opportunity has arisen for a Junior Front End Developer to join our existing team. The individual we are looking for should relish a challenge and want to work closely with a dedicated team of experienced IT Networking and development professionals. We want you to be committed, have a friendly nature, be highly self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed and be intuitively customer focused.
As a Junior Developer you will join our existing team responsible for the core development and implementation of our ‘Mojo’ software management platform and the support our existing customers and internal team in tailoring our products to give maximum usability.
This will undoubtedly involve many of the skills you have already developed but also enhance your abilities with many new challenges ahead.
Your day to day role will be to work alongside and report to our Chief Applications developer and also working closely with our Marketing Manager to ensure the continued development and usability of our in-house systems and customer ‘Mojo’ applications software.
During your employment we would look to increase your academic knowledge and practical skills further to add core skills necessary to complete the role and we will design a plan specifically to cover any skill gaps you currently have whilst helping further enhance your existing skill sets.
We are looking for demonstrable skills in
- HTML5/CSS3 (Bootstrap/SASS)
- Understanding of UX/UI
- An understanding of SEO
- All areas of MS Office/Excel/Word/Powerpoint
- Good knowledge and understanding of Apple inc IOS variants
Additional skills may include
- Infrastructure (+): Linux, Apache, HyperV Networking knowledge (+): SIP, IP Routing, DNS, Firewall/NAT
- Languages in use: C, GoLang(+)
The role would be based at our offices in Wickham and the starting basic salary is based on a 5-day week Mon-Fri, 9am -5.30pm.
Your starting gross basic salary would be £15-20K PA + Private health care and contributory pension scheme. Additional benefits are also available when applicable.
To apply for the role of Junior Developer, please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
New Business Sales Executive - OTE £50-60k
ip-Xchange.com is a privately owned and professionally run IT managed service organisation, offering fully hosted and managed Telephone and data services to business clients. We also provide ‘Turnkey’ bespoke solutions to a number of privately run prisons currently in the UK.
The individual we are looking for should relish a challenge and want nothing more than to be a high sales achiever, you will be expected to work closely with a dedicated team of experience IT professionals but be capable of focusing on your own target driven goals. We want you to be a committed individual, instantly likeable, with a keen interest in new technology. Ideally you will have previous sales experience and join us with a strong desire to be happy and successful.
Key skills Required:
- A strong work ethic
- Self confidence
- The ability to close sales
- A love of gadgets
- Degree level education would be desirable
- A good knowledge of Microsoft excel, word and outlook
- An understanding of Apple Computers & OS
- Any other web based skills/knowledge would be useful
The role comprises of:
- To facilitate monthly new managed service business sales against a personal and team monthly target.
- Developing your own new sales opportunities through telephone, appointments and face to face networking activity
- Create new sales and pricing enquiries from existing allocated accounts
- To respond to sales and pricing enquiry within 30 minutes of receiving them
- To make customers aware of new services and of the facilities and additional services available on the ip-Xchange.com system
- To be available to provide flexible face to face and telephone sales support and advice between the hours of 9.00am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday
- To attend and close new ip-Xchange.com sales opportunities and where required offer demonstration/training
- To develop good working relationships and rapport with existing clients and personnel
- To attend any communal or group centre events and ensure ‘Information Transfer’ of new ip-Xchange.com services and facilities available and where required offer demonstration training
- To attend any external customer sales events or functions which will help develop new business sales or increase customer retention of existing clients
- To operate in a manner appropriate to ip-Xchange.com that personifies professionalism and duty of care to our clients
BUPA Health Care
Contributory pension scheme
A strong commitment to you as an individual and as part of our growing team
If you’re a high sales achiever and you’re looking for an exciting new challenge, then what are you waiting for? Pick up the phone and give us a call on 020 3006 1414 or email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Junior Support Technician - Salary negotiable
An opportunity has arisen for a Junior Support Technician to join our team. The individual we are looking for should relish a challenge; have a thirst for knowledge and looking to develop their skills to become part of a dedicated team of experienced IT professionals. We want you to be committed, have a passion to learn and develop both professionally and personally.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Provide remote technical support
- Providing on-site support and conducting site visits to clients when required
- Respond to customer telephone calls and emails to the defined SLA
- Log, track, prioritise and progress tickets to a successful conclusion
- Troubleshooting hardware/software operational issues
- Building and configuring IT hardware
- Configuring routers, switches, firewalls and Telephony devices
To be considered for the role of Junior Support Technician you must have demonstrable technical ability, as would previous experience in providing 1st line support.
A good working of knowledge and expertise in supporting the following is also beneficial:
- Desktop: Windows Vista/7/8/10, Ubuntu, MS Office Suite
- Server: Windows Server, Small Business Server, Linux, CentOs, MS Exchange, Active Directory, DNS, IIS, Group Policy, RDP, Hyper V Virtualisation
- Networking: Switches, WiFi, Firewalls, Routers, DNS, VPNs, IP- VPNs, Firewall
- Voice: Voip, PBX, ISDN, Sip/H.323
Additionally you will have good interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate effectively. You will also need to be able to work effectively under pressure.
Candidates must also have their own vehicle and a full clean driving licence.
As part of our referencing procedures, criminal record checks may be undertaken.
Career progression (Training)
Salary – Negotiable
Bupa Health Care
20 days holiday
Contributory pension scheme
A strong commitment to you as an individual and as part of our team.
To apply for the role of Junior Support Technician, please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org